'Slot-in' Module Description:
Leading others through uncertainty
This module is part of our leadership track and equips leaders with the thinking, mind-set, attitudes, knowledge and skills required to inspire, motivate and guide organisations and teams through uncertain times and situations.
"Practical and very useful"
"Nice to see some fresh thinking about leadership"
Aim: The aim of this module is to equip leaders with the thinking, judgement making, sensitivity, attitude, knowledge and skills required to lead and inspire others during times and situations of uncertainty.
Learning outcomes: By the end of this module participants will be able to:
- Analyse the nature of the uncertainty or ambiguity
- Know the best leadership strategies for each different type of uncertainty
- Evaluate the effect of the uncertainty on the organisation, individuals and teams
- Recognise the potential opportunities in the situation
- Minimise negative effects of the situation on the organisation, individuals and teams
- Manage the emotional estate of the organisation, individuals and teams in a way that motivates and inspires people
- Develop a clear strategy for seizing the advantage and leading the organisation, individuals and teams
- Evaluate action as it is being undertaken and flex when needed
- Develop flexibility and resilience in others
Who this module is for: Existing or new leaders in organisations and services
The nature of delivery/learning includes:
- Research briefings
- Problem solving groups
- Community of Practice
We also do shorter briefings, executive briefings, micro-workshops, lunch-time sessions, and anything from 30 minutes to 1/2 a day sessions in this topic.